Frequently asked questions
Hôtel Le Grand Large is located in Bangor, on the wild coast of Belle-Île-en-Mer, France.
Hôtel Le Grand Large is not located in the city center. It is nestled on the wild coast of Belle-Île-en-Mer, overlooking the ocean.
At Hôtel Le Grand Large, check-in is between 3pm and 10pm and check-out between 7am and 12pm.
At the Hôtel Le Grand Large, reception is open 24 hours a day.
At the Hôtel Le Grand Large, you'll find rooms with sea or moorland views, as well as family apartments.
- Chambre standard vue mer - (2 people) - 12 to 13 m² (12 to 13 sq. ft.)
- Chambre confort vue mer - (2 persons) - 11 to 21 m²
- Room with terrace sea view - (2 people) - 14 to 21 m²
- Family apartment sea view - (4 people) - 21 m²
- Chambre vue piscine et terrasse vue mer triple - 21 m²
- Chambre standard vue Lande - (2 people) - 10 to 11 m²
- Chambre confort vue Lande - (2 people) - 10 to 13 m²
- Chambre confort triple vue Lande - (3 people) - 17 m²
Yes, Hôtel Le Grand Large is family-friendly, with 2 family apartments for up to 4 people.
Hôtel Le Grand Large can accommodate and is adapted for people with reduced mobility.
Yes, you can have breakfast at the Hôtel Le Grand Large, either at the buffet or in your room.
Breakfast is served from 7:30am to 10am at the buffet and from 8am to 10am in your room, at the single rate of €19 per person.
Yes, the Hôtel Le Grand Large has its own restaurant, Le Marie Galante, open 5 days a week, where you can enjoy home-cooked cuisine with the flavors of Bellon.
Yes, you can enjoy a signature cocktail overlooking the sea at the Hôtel Le Grand Large bar.
Yes, Hôtel Le Grand Large can host any event, meeting or seminar.
Our modular seminar room can accommodate between 20 and 40 people, and is equipped with flipchart paper (up to 3 if required), video projector and TV.
Just 500 meters from the Hôtel du Grand Large, the 4-star Relais & Châteaux hotel Castel Clara Thalasso & Spa welcomes you to its dedicated thalassotherapy and wellness area.
Enjoy the infinity seawater pool with counter-current swimming system, underwater jets and cervical massaging swan neck with ocean views. The bubbles of the whirlpool bath, the sensory games of the experience shower, the power of the 6 hydro-massage bath cabins and the 2 shower cabins with tonic jets will complete your treatment and contribute to this moment of relaxation.
No, Hôtel Le Grand Large does not have a gym.
Yes, Hôtel Le Grand Large can accommodate private events and ceremonies such as weddings, for a maximum of 90 people.
Yes, pets are welcome at Hôtel Le Grand Large for an additional charge of €15/day/pet.
However, they are not allowed in the restaurant or around the pool.
The nearest train stations to the Hôtel Le Grand Large are the Auray TGV station and the Quiberon TGV station in Morbihan, via SNCF bus.
Belle-Île-en-Mer offers many activities, only during part of the summer season, close to the Hôtel Le Grand Large:
- Energizing hikes: Let yourself be enchanted by the nature of Belle-Ile and its 85 km of marked trails along the Atlantic coastline GR® 340. The island promises exhilarating walks and breathtaking panoramas.
- Water sports: Surfing, kayaking, sailing, diving, sea fishing... The possibilities are endless for discovering Belle-Ile from the ocean.
- Horse-riding: Explore the coastal paths and discover unspoilt wilderness.
- Belle-Île by bike: Hop on your electric bike and explore the island's coastal paths.
- Fly over Belle-Ile: Take to the skies and discover the island's landscapes from the air.
- Aiguilles de Port Coton: Discover the incredible Aiguilles de Port Coton, the uniquely shaped rocks on which the waves crash, leaving an envelope of foam all around.
Yes, Hôtel Le Grand Large has free parking for all its guests.
You can contact Hôtel Le Grand Large by telephone on +33 2 97 31 80 92 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Le Grand Large - Goulphar - 56360 Bangor - France
firstname.lastname@example.org - +33 2 97 31 80 92